To get started, please complete the following form, it's super easy and 100% obligation free.
We do not charge anything for an initial 30-minute consultation – that is complimentary.
We will use that time to find out what you need and let you know how we can help you, or what you should do to get where you want to be. If there is something we can help you with, we will let you the ways you can work with us. You can be sure though, that there will be no surprises – we will always explain in advance if there are any costs likely, and you will always have the opportunity to decide whether to work with us on that basis or not.
There are no obligations on your part, and no surprises from us…so let’s chat and see how we might be able to help.
We are driven, committed, and focused on saving your time and stress while ensuring you have the best chance of a loan approval.
We look forward to helping!
If you would like to know more about our services, please refer to ABOUT US on our website under important information.
Before proceeding, please read our Privacy Statement below.
1. The personal information collected in this Initial Enquiry Form will be used to determine initial eligibility for potential home and/or personal loans and if necessary gain a credit check assessment.
2. Brenda Nom Mortgage and Insurances Limited undertake to keep this information confidential and secure. This information may be in paper format and/or electronic files and/or held remotely in secure electronic storage systems.
3. I am required to keep these records on file for a period of 7 years or longer whether or not this engagement terminates.
4. Besides our staff we may share this information with potential loan providers and credit checking agencies.
5. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter financial information we will be unable to determine loan eligibility.
6. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you like to ask for a copy of your information or have it corrected please contact us at email@example.com or 03 2149292 or 12 Don Street, Invercargill.
Many lenders require/prefer insurance to ensure the ability to meet mortgage commitments in the case of unforeseen death, sickness and disability. This may need to be a consideration.
From your perspective, is ensuring you can maintain minimum mortgage commitments and retain your home/investment property important to you?