To get the ball rolling we ask that you fill in the following form, it is super easy to complete and 100% obligation free at this point.
However, after a first meeting with Brenda, and you decide to proceed with an application we will advise you if this is going to differ before appointment.
If after assessment of this initial enquiry form, Brenda feels a loan approval would be unlikely, Brenda will advise you of this and what options you may have for the future.
Once you have completed the form, Click SUBMIT. We will contact you to discuss your options and arrange an initial meeting.
Before proceeding, please read our Privacy Statement below.
1. The personal information collected in this Initial Enquiry Form will be used to determine initial eligibility for potential home and/or personal loans and if necessary gain a credit check assessment.
2. Brenda Nom Mortgage and Insurances Limited undertake to keep this information confidential and secure. This information may be in paper format and/or electronic files and/or held remotely in secure electronic storage systems.
3. I am required to keep these records on file for a period of 7 years or longer whether or not this engagement terminates.
4. Besides our staff we may share this information with potential loan providers and credit checking agencies.
5. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter financial information we will be unable to determine loan eligibility.
6. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you like to ask for a copy of your information or have it corrected please contact us at email@example.com or 03 2149292 or 12 Don Street, Invercargill.
Many lenders require/prefer insurance to ensure the ability to meet mortgage commitments in the case of unforeseen death, sickness and disability. This may need to be a consideration.
From your perspective, is ensuring you can maintain minimum mortgage commitments and retain your home/investment property important to you?